Do you know which Antioxidant is the BEST to combat UV damage in your skin?
It’s Vitamin C!
How Vitamin C Works in the Skin:
– Vitamin C is essential for the action of many other vitamins in the skin to occur.
– Vitamin C repairs the redness from too-long exposure to the sun.
– Slows sunburn cell formation whilst in the sun and minimises UV damage in the skin when applied soon after exposure.
– Slows the formation of pigment (brown spots) by inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase.
– Stimulates collagen and elastin production – slows wrinkle formation.
– Fights free radicals (damaged cells) and is, therefore, anti-ageing.
– Gives a brightening effect to the skin – removes dullness.
– Decreases cellular inflammation – helps fight photo-ageing (sun damage) and so truly is anti-ageing.
Topical Vitamin C is an essential part of your skin care regime.
At Hamilton Skin Clinic we stock a Doctor Only Active Vitamin C serum that is formulated by our Doctors and made in Australia.
Contact Us for a complimentary skin consultation at Hamilton Skin Clinic Clinic.
Find us at 1/99 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston.
Get Our Doctors Only Active Vitamin C Serum in Clinic
Words, Stories & The Truth on Beauty, Wellness, Self-Esteem & Modern Womanhood by our Founder & Registered Nurse Jo Wilson.