1-on-1 Skin Needling Course
This course is designed for qualified Registered Nurses or Beauty Therapists who want to learn how to perform skin needling treatments safely and effectively in a 1-1 non threatening safe environment. Skin needling is a minimally invasive procedure that uses tiny needles to create micro-channels in the skin which stimulates the production of collagen and elastin and improves the appearance of the skin and reduces scarring.
- Understand the principles of skin needling
- Learn how to select the right skin needling device and needle depth for each patient
- Master the proper technique for performing skin needling treatments
- Develop a knowledge of the potential risks and complications of skin needling
- Have your own skin needling done on the day and bring two friends to practice on
- Learn how to provide aftercare instructions to patients
- Introduction to skin needling
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Skin needling devices and needles
- Skin needling technique
- Patient selection and consultation
- Aftercare instructions
- Potential risks and complications
- A skin needling treatment for you and a client or friend.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- Australian resident & AHPRA Registration or beauty therapy qualification.
The course is 3 hours long and includes a combination of lectures and hands-on practice.
Participants will be assessed on their knowledge of skin needling principles, technique, and aftercare instructions. They will also be required to demonstrate their ability to perform skin needling treatments on two live models.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of recommendation. This course also counts towards CPD
Benefits of Taking a 1-on-1 Skin Needling Course
- Personalised attention from an experienced Cosmetic Nurse (Jo Wilson)
- Opportunity to learn at your own pace 1-1 mentoring
- Hands-on practice in safe environment
- Immediate feedback and correction if needed
- Certificate of completion that can be used to demonstrate your skills to potential employers or clients
If you are interested in learning how to perform skin needling treatments, I encourage you to consider taking a 1-on-1 skin needling course. This type of course can provide you with the personalised attention and hands-on training you need to succeed in this field.
Addit: To ensure the safety of your clients, you must complete a certificate in infection control for skin penetration before offering this procedure in your clinic. Details can be found at Queensland health https://www.health.qld.gov.au/public-health/industry-environment/personal-appearance/services/resources
Cost – $750