Lip Filler 1-1 Mentoring Course
This course is designed for cosmetic nurses who want to learn how to perform lip augmentation treatments safely and effectively in 1-1 mentoring environment. Instruction will improve your confidence in a non threatening environment. Lip augmentation is a popular cosmetic procedure that can be used to enhance the volume, shape, and definition of the lips. Two models will be supplied and/or you can bring a friend.
- Understand the anatomy of the lips
- Learn how to select the right dermal filler product and injection technique for each patient
- Master the proper technique for performing lip augmentation treatments
- Develop a knowledge of the potential risks and complications of lip augmentation
- Learn how to provide aftercare instructions to patients
- Learn Nurse Jo’s signature lip looks and products of choice
- Introduction to lip augmentation
- Lip anatomy and physiology
- Dermal filler products and injection techniques
- Lip augmentation procedures
- Patient selection and consultation
- Aftercare instructions
- Potential risks and complications
- Participants must be Registered Nurses or Doctors
- Participants must have a basic understanding of facial anatomy and physiology
The course is a half day long and includes a combination of lectures and hands-on practice.
Participants will be assessed on their knowledge of lip augmentation principles, technique and aftercare instructions. They will also be required to demonstrate their ability to perform lip augmentation treatments on two live models.
Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion and a letter of referral for potential employers.
Benefits of Taking a Lip Masterclass Course
- Personalised attention 1-1
- Only one participant per course so you have constant attention and guidance from Nurse Jo
- Opportunity to learn at your own pace
- Hands-on practice with a variety of dermal filler products and injection techniques
- Immediate feedback and correction from Nurse Jo
- Certificate of completion that can be used to demonstrate your skills to potential employers or clients
If you are interested in learning how to perform lip augmentation treatments, I encourage you to consider taking a lip masterclass 1-1 course. This type of course can provide you with the personalised attention and hands-on training you need to succeed in this field.
In addition to the above, here are some additional topics that may be covered in a lip masterclass course:
- Different lip augmentation techniques, such as the Russian lip technique
- How to create different lip shapes and volumes
- How to address common lip concerns, such as thin lips, asymmetrical lips and vertical lip lines
- How to use dermal fillers to improve the symmetry and balance of the peri-oral area
- How to manage potential complications