1-Day Cosmetic Nurse Shadowing Course
This course is designed for Registered Nurses or Doctors who are interested in learning more about the field of cosmetic medicine/cosmetic injecting. Participants will shadow an experienced Cosmetic Nurse (Nurse Jo Wilson) throughout the day, observing a variety of patient consultations, assessments and treatments. You’ll also gain an insight into Nurse Jo’s business set up, pricing and product choices of botulium toxin, dermal fillers, lip fillers and skin care.
- Understand the role of a cosmetic nurse
- Learn how to provide a thorough consultation and assessment of cosmetic patients
- Gain a deeper understanding of facial anatomy and physiology
- Observe a variety of cosmetic treatments from start to finish
- Insight into Nurse Jo’s business set up and product choices
- Introduction to cosmetic nursing
- Patient consultation and assessment
- Facial anatomy and physiology
- Common cosmetic treatments
- Ethical considerations in cosmetic nursing
Certificate of Attendance
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the course and a letter of reference for future employers. Additionally, this course can be used for professional development (CPD).
How to Register
To register for the course, please check out and fill in all documentation.
The mentoring is limited to only 1 participant at a time. A light lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Participants are required to wear comfortable clothing and shoes. We will finish the day with an afterwork champagne and nibbles where you can ask questions to Nurse Jo in a non formal environment.